Long or short, spontaneous or planned, start exploring more of Thailand safely again with 20% off your stay. Thai residents registered in the Rao Tiew Duay Gun (We Travel Together) benefit from an additional 40% saving.
To benefit from the We Travel Together program, registered residents should;
1. Select and book the ‘We Travel Together’ rate at Pullman Khao Lak Resort
2. Provide Thai ID number in ‘Comments’ field in your booking.
3. Your hotel will register the booking in the program.
4. 40% subsidy will be deducted from the rate.
5. You pay via G-Wallet in Pao Tung application.
If you are an ALL – Accor Live Limitless member, from now till 31 December 2021, enjoy up to 6,000 Reward points when you stay with us. Subscribe to the offer here before making your booking and take your points to a higher level!
Escape to the pristine beachfront location of the Pullman Khao Lak Resort. Immerses yourself into a scenic views of the Andaman Sea and Phang Nga natural beauty.
Accor Plus members receive an additional 10% off this offer.
Situated on a long stretch of white sands and crystal clear waters of the Andaman Sea on Bang Muang Beach, the Pullman Khao Lak Resort fuse Sino-Portuguese heritage into our design and surround you with local art and handicrafts that speak of the destination and sparks creativity.
From the We Travel Together campaign, you can easily plan a trip to enjoy a stunning natural beauty of Khao Lak attractions all year round. During high season (November – April) water sports and island-hopping are the most popular activities. In low season, the Andaman Sea is too rough for swimming, but Khao Lak’s hinterland offers thrilling hiking opportunities in the jungle as well as superb waterfalls and national park to discover.
For sea lovers, you will fall in love with Khao Lak as we have many unspoiled beaches in just a few steps away. Each one within reachable distance from the Pullman Khao Lak Resort to discover the wonders of this beautiful beaches and islands. The hottest spot you should not miss is the most charming of the Similan islands, it is a paradise for divers from around the world.
The most interesting sights are to be found beneath the waves. Some of the most spectacular coral growths in the world can be found here – the same boulders scattering the shores have turned the waters around the Similans into an adventure playground for divers. The nearest launching point of mainland to the original Similans is Thap Lamu pier, in the Thai Muang district of Phang Nga province which is about 39 kilometres from Pullman Khao Lak Resort. However, Baan Nam Khem pier is another option for you to explore the further away part of the Similans. Taking a boat trip from this pier to explore a Bon island and Ta Chai island. Conveniently, this Baan Nam Khem pier is located just 5 minutes by car from Pullman Khao Lak Resort.
The Similan islands are open around October – May but varies each year so please check before planning a trip. Ta Chai island will remain closed since 2019. You will not able to visit the beach but you can do snorkelling around the island and then head straight to the Surin islands and spend more time there.
Seeking more adventure? Try to visit Khao Sok National Park located on the northeast of Khao Lak. Belonging to Surat Thani province. Khao Sok known as the oldest evergreen rainforest in the world. Its national park status has protected it pretty well through the years, and the addition of the Cheow Lan Lake by the construction of the Ratchaprapha Dam in 1987 has even increased its attractiveness. Hiking, kayaking, and cruising on the lake are the main activities to enjoy in this unspoiled area which almost offers a journey back to time to its visitors. Khao Sok National Park is about 43 kilometres from Pullman Khao Lak Resort.
Unwind, recharge and reconnect in a tropical oasis at Pullman Khao Lak resort, we offer you more than just a holiday.
1. The “We Travel Together” rate includes a 20% accommodation discount on the fully “flexible rate” at the time of booking.
2. The offer is valid for reservations booked from 8 October 2021 – 31 January 2022 for stays between 15 October 2021 – 31 March 2022 at participating hotels in Thailand. The offer is subject to availability.
3. One must book the “We Travel Together” rate to avail of the 20% discount .
4. Booking must be made at least 8 days prior to arrival date.
5. Booking period for ‘We Travel Together’ government subsidy is open from October 8, 2021 at 06.00 onwards until the rights in the project run out.
6. Guests who have registered to receive rights successfully are able to travel to all provinces except provinces according to their own registration.
7. Guest must book the ‘We Travel Together” rate and must provide Thai ID number at time of booking.
8, Failure to provide valid THAI ID number at time of booking will result in the booking being confirmed at the booked rate.
9. If guest has rights under the We Travel Together government program, the booking will be registered by the hotel in the government app.
10. Guests who have successfully booked a hotel and received the Payment Link from the hotel must make payment within 11:59 p.m. on the date of receipt. In the event that payment is not made within the specified time must contact hotel to book a new room again
11. Guest will receive Payment Link on the wallet app. Payment for confirmation of booking can be made by 11:59 p.m. on the date of receipt of the Payment Link.
12. Booking will be confirmed once guests pays 60% of the hotel booking successfully, and check the e-voucher on the Baotang app under the G-wallet menu.
13. Guest can check the results of the hotel reservation confirmation at the Pao Tang app. from notifications on the app which people can check the details of the discount from the rights received and pay at the Payment Link on the app.
14. Reservations cannot be cancelled, but the stay date can be postponed
15. Other details cannot be changed other than the check-in date.
16. E-voucher Cannot be transferred out or used as cash. Payments must be made through G-wallet on the Pao Tang app only.
17. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent are not eligible for Reward points.
18. Accor Plus members are entitled to an additional 10% discount on accommodation. To avail of the offer, these members must make their booking on the dedicated Accor Plus rate name “Accor Plus We Travel Together“
19. To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of participating hotels, at any time.
20. ALL Terms and Conditions of Membership and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services apply to this offer. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.
21. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of .Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.
22. In the event of any conflict between the English-language version of these offer terms and conditions and non-English-language versions, the English-language version shall prevail.
23. Please specify the reference 014263 in all your communications with ALL call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
Unwind, recharge and reconnect in a tropical oasis at Pullman Khao Lak Resort, we offer you more than just a holiday. Enjoy the stunning natural beauty of Khao Lak sun, sea and sand all whilst staying in our luxury 5 star...Discover
Do you miss the feeling of fresh sea breeze touching your face as you walk barefoot on the powdery sands of Khao Lak beach. Or dive deep into the fresh azure waters of the Andaman Sea? Great news... the wait is over!...Discover
Long or short, spontaneous or planned — no matter the getaway, start exploring more of Thailand safely again with 20% off your stay. Accor Plus members receive an additional 10% off this offer. Escape to the heady...Discover